Clinical Trials Translation
Fantastic Services For Your Clinical Trials Translation
Verbolabs languages provides Clinical trial translation services and verified translations of clinical trial materials in over 60 languages. Leading pharmaceutical corporations, medical device businesses, and contract research organizations are among our clientele (CRO). The ISO level of quality has been recognized as complying with our quality management system.
The clinical trial translation must cater to the diverse demands and linguistic abilities of those participating in clinical trials and research. Verbolabs Languages provides complete translation services in over 60 languages. Choose and satisfy your demanding requirements for clinical trials, studies, and clinical research.
The translation of patient info and trial subject documentation has its own set of requirements
Paperwork that directly contacts patients and subjects, from recruitment documents to surveys and assessments. They must be translated in a fashion that considers literacy, education, and cultural challenges. Our native-speaking translators have a natural understanding of the cultural factors of proper translation. Furthermore, professional training and expertise in medical and life science fields.
Their understanding of and respect to central and national customs allow the Verbolabs Languages to translate your content not only precisely. But also in the language that is meaningful and accessible to the target audience for patient and study subject materials. These are some examples of typical documents:
- Materials for Patient Recruitment and Retention.
- Instructions and Information for Patients
- Forms of Informed Consent for Patients
- Interview questions, surveys, and interactive media for patients
- Labeling Packages
Get in Touch With Us And We’ll Help Your Business
Effective translations must deliver vital information in a format that is known exactly by everyone, in the same tone as your original message. Approval, conformance, and correct evaluation of subjects’ experiences are all important objectives that can only be achieved by skilled translations.
The following are examples of common documents we create for our Clinical Industry clients:
- Adverse Event Source Documents
- Case Report Forms
- Data Sheets
- Development Safety Update Reports
- Drug Registration Documentation
- Endpoint Adjudication Documents
- Informed Consent Forms
- Insert Leaflets
- Instructions for Use
- Regulatory Documents
- Scientific Papers
- Study Protocols
- Marketing Collateral
- Master Batch Records
- Package Inserts and Labels
- Patient Diaries
- Patient Recruitment Materials
- Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
- Patient Source Documents, Admission and Discharge, Labs
- Pharmacological Studies
- Product Labels
- QoL Scales
- Suspected Unexpected Serious Adverse Reactions
- Toxicology Reports
Counted on to supply a variety of clinical trial promotional materials
You can count on Verbolabs Languages to provide you with the entire range of promotional materials required in clinical trials. We can do the following tasks:
- Clinical trial agreement and contract translations
- Patient questionnaire translations
- Ethical committees and regulatory bodies correspondence translations
- Clinical study results translations
- Product summary characteristics translations
- Patient information leaflet translations for the finished product
- Packaging and labeling translations
- Clinical trial protocol translations
- Patients. diaries translations
- Event log translations
- Patient record translations
- Case report forms translations
In reality, Verbolabs languages is here to meet all of your translation needs. From the start of your clinical trials project through the final delivery of the authorized product.
Account Managers for Clinical Trial Translation
Every one of our clinical trial customers has a dedicated Account Manager who is experienced in handling projects in this industry. They are well-versed in the translation services you require as well as the document types that must be translated. They guarantee that even the most complex projects, with many languages, are completed to the highest quality, on time, and budget.
Clinical trial translation services provided by Verbolabs languages are accredited, accurate, quick, sensitive, and culturally sensitive. Please do not hesitate to inquire further about our expertise in this industry of medicinal chemistry. You’ll be surprised at how simple it is to collaborate with us.