Ecommerce Website Translation
#1 Ecommerce Website Translation that makes your website rank across borders
Regardless of the size of your store, a clear description of your items or services is critical to gaining sales. In both terms of garnering client confidence and obtaining a strong SEO ranking. You may increase sales, improve conversion rates with an e-commerce translation of your product. Moreover, it increases your position in search engine results in each nation.
Your store's growth will be aided by Verbolabs Languages Ecommerce website translation services. Furthermore, even if you have a large amount of content and items, the use of translation memory and glossaries in conjunction and artificial intelligence may reduce the cost of translating your content by up to 70% in e-commerce platforms.
At Verbolabs Languages, on the other hand, you can be assured that your work will be completed by a competent native translator. This enables retail translation to be optimized in terms of cost and time while maintaining the greatest level of quality.
Types of Ecommerce Documents We Translate
To ensure your eCommerce business is effective, you must have a good estimation of your business in a nation with a different language. However, clients would entirely disregard your offering. We work with a variety of documents, including the following:
- Product description
- Goods images
- Navigation menus
- Technical information
- Banner as per country
- Online and Offline material
- Website or any online portfolio
- Coupons/ gift card
- Offers and discounts
Get in Touch With Us And We’ll Help Your Business
We provide translation services for a wide range of businesses
Our services may be tailored to meet the needs of a solopreneur, a fledgling entrepreneur, a national or worldwide company. Currently, we are providing services to:
- Business-to-Administration (B2A) Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B) Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
The Advantages of Having a Translation Service for an E-Commerce Website
Only when a company has a strong client base can it become trustworthy and lucrative. To establish a solid client base, one must adapt to the native vernacular. Since it delivers information in the language of the consumer, which is important in capturing their attention.
- Provide the appropriate information at the appropriate time.
- Attracts clients' attention and piques their desire in making a purchase.
- Makes the company appear stable in countries with several languages.
- With the conflicts, there is a chance to go head to head.
- Create credibility and the potential for large sales.
- Prepares your company for internalization.
The following files are accepted by us:
- XML / HTML
- Excel and CSV
- Microsoft Word
- RES / ASP
Why should you choose us?
The world is constantly changing, and people want the information to be available in a handful of clicks on their smart devices. They would rather investigate and examine your stuff before making a purchase. All of this is made easier through translation, which ensures that the USP is highlighted.
- Leading translation company in India and throughout the world.
- Able to provide translation services in over 60 languages.
- Services are provided at variable pricing based on the needs of the customer.
- Maintaining client confidentiality and privacy.
- The entire process is completed in a short amount of time.
- Qualified linguists are in charge of the project.
- The company is ISO certified.
You’ll need to adjust the entire user experience to fit in with local culture and norms. A competent website translation is also beneficial to your foreign language search engine rankings.
Get a price for your eCommerce website translation and begin translating your texts in seconds. We are a translation firm that specializes in e-commerce translations. Additionally, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of your content and communications with your customers in any language.
The employees at Verbolabs Languages were hand-picked for their expertise in website translation. They are updated on the current SEO best practices in their respective nations. Including an Ecommerce website translation, you can make your store accessible to the rest of the globe.